Due to my involvement in Functional Skills assessments there are no lessons for Y12 and Y13 today. Cover is as follows:
Year 12 Media Studies
- Please continue to work on your FINAL draft of your coursework evaluation.
- I will discuss and try to resolve any issues you are having in tomorrow’s lesson.
Year 13 Media Studies
- Don’t forget that your final drafts of your evaluations are due in tomorrow. Lewis, Ryan and Jamie – I also want your practical work in please!
- To be handed in to me on Monday: Your attempt at section A of your exam paper.
- This section of your exam lasts for 1 hour so please spend approximately 30 minutes answering each question.
Section A: Theoretical Evaluation of Production
1(a) “Digital technology turns media consumers into media producers”. In your own experience, how has your creativity developed through using digital technology to complete your coursework productions?
(b) “Media texts rely on cultural experiences in order for audiences to easily make sense of narratives”. Explain how you used conventional and / or experimental narrative approaches in one of your production pieces.
Any questions please e-mail me!