Monday, November 15, 2010

This could be you!

For the second week running I received an email from an ex-student.

Sophie graduated from the Chalfonts in 2008 completing courses in Media Studies and Art. Her passion was animation and she went on to study it at UWE in Bristol. She has produced some fantastic work which you can view on her blog.

She is now in her final year working on her final project.

She says: "I'm personally now living in a student house with three other animators who have had a profound effect on my work. We're all now working away on our final films so I've barely had any time to take a breather but I know that it's going to be a success if I put my mind to it!"

It was fantastic to hear from Sophie and find out that she is doing so well. I wish her all the success in the world and just think, this could be you in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment